A fast, secure, and stable internet connection is absolutely the most important thing that you must have if you are working from a remote location. In such cases, Spectrum Business Internet is really useful as it comes with plenty of features and add-ons, which can help your team stay better connected and productive. This all-in-one platform offers many flexible options.
In this article, you will learn some general details about Spectrum Business Internet and the major features that it promises to offer. Then, we will talk a bit about the pricing and will also discuss for whom the Spectrum Business Internet is actually for. Finally, you will learn a bit about the major pros and cons of the internet service.
Spectrum Business Internet – A General Overview Of The Services
As per a detailed review by Business.com,
“Simplicity, fast fiber speeds and low monthly prices are what make Spectrum such an attractive ISP, but that doesn’t mean you have to go without a few other important connectivity features offered by larger, more expensive companies.”
Whether it is about communicating via chat, collaborating on various business platforms, or being on a video conference with the team – all require a fast, secure, and stable internet connection. In such cases, you will need 100% uptime, as well as good upload and download speeds. The Spectrum Business Internet service promises to provide exactly such.
Spectrum Business Internet Pricing
Here are the Internet Plans Available with Spectrum Business Internet:
|Spectrum Business Internet||Up to 300 Mbps||$49.99 per month (for 12 months when bundled)|
|Spectrum Business Internet Ultra||Up to 600 Mbps||$99.99 per month (for 12 months when bundled)|
|Spectrum Business Internet Gig||Up to 1 Gbps||$164.99 per month (for 12 months)|
Furthermore, there are many add-on options available for you in this regard. Here, Business.com recommends Spectrum Business Internet with the information –
“If you switch from another internet service provider (ISP), you may even be able to receive up to $1,000 to help with early-termination fees. For these reasons, Spectrum is the best option for business owners seeking month-to-month internet service.”
What Are The Major Features Of Spectrum Business Internet
Once you do a Spectrum Business login, you can get access to a lot of features and incredible internet speed that is enough to maintain the flow of your business. Here are some of the major features that you will come across with Spectrum Business Internet:
- You will get an all-in-one app called Spectrum Business Connect With RingCentral, which can help your employees to work from remote locations. This helps your business employees connect through a centralized platform.
- The Spectrum Business WiFi allows your guests to connect easily.
- Even when there is an outage, there is a wireless backup for you.
- You will get bundled packages with Internet, phone, and TV.
- With month-to-month contracts, you can change or cancel your plans without paying extra.
- You can get upto $1000 in credit to buy out a contract from a competitor if you choose to terminate the contract early.
Why You Must Consider Choosing Spectrum Business Internet?
According to a review on Business News Daily,
“Spectrum is a great option for businesses that function on a hybrid or remote work model, offering competitively priced bundles of internet, voice and TV plans. As remote teams grow, it’s important to ensure that every team member can connect with one another through a variety of platforms.”
With Spectrum Business Internet, you will get high-speed internet fiber plans, along with month-to-month contracts. Furthermore, there are no available data caps on Spectrum Internet when it comes to speed throttling. Moreover, you will also get bundled discounts if you choose all-in-one services and plans, which include internet, mobile, phone, and television services.
Major Pros And Cons Of Spectrum Business Internet
Learning about the major pros and cons of Spectrum Business Internet will allow you to get a better idea of what to expect if you are going to purchase the service. Here are the pros and cons:
Pros Of Spectrum Business
The following are the major pros of Spectrum Business Internet from which you are sure to get benefits:
- You will get bundles like phones along with other business essentials.
- You will have access to high-speed internet at a reasonable price.
- If you choose internet-only plans, there are no contracts.
- Buy-out is available for existing contracts.
- Customer WiFi and internet services are also available as free extras. With Gigabit subscription, a free business WiFi is available.
- There are no added taxes, annual contacts, and hidden fees.
- Good coverage of services in forty-three states in the United States.
One of the best things here is that Spectrum Business Customer Service is available 24×7. Another thing is that you will get to connect to the Spectrum Business Phone Number anytime you need it. The staff is helpful and polite and tries to solve your problem, even if they are not able to resolve the issue in the first instance.
Cons Of Spectrum Business
Here are a few cons of Spectrum Business Internet about which you must be aware before you make a purchase:
- Even if you choose a faster plan, you can face not-so-impressive upload speeds sometimes. The maximum upload speed is 35 Mbps, and as per top standards, this one is pretty slow.
- There are some features available that are separately sold. Furthermore, there is no option for a dedicated Spectrum Internet connection.
- The minimum speed is 300 Mbps, which is one of the major factors that is stopping the company from an entry-level plan. For example, businesses that do not need such high speeds do not have the option to choose a plan.
Hope this article was helpful for you in getting a better idea of Spectrum Business Internet and the major advantages it comes with. Although there are some issues with premium upload speeds, it is still great. However, there are no plans for low-requirement users. What are your own reviews of Spectrum Internet services? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
A passionate writer and an avid reader, Soumava is academically inclined and loves writing on topics requiring deep research. Having 3+ years of experience, Soumava also loves writing blogs in other domains, including digital marketing, business, technology, travel, and sports.