In the present era, no human being can do his job without the basic support of technology. It is because the majority of the job processes have shifted to a condition where it needs internet support.
In such a scenario, smartphones have turned into the best friends of professionals. However, not every smartphone is fit to use for business. However, if you check out the post by Cell Phone Deal, you can learn of other purposes for older smartphones that you can no longer use for business.
So, for your convenience to buy the best phones for business, I have shortlisted ten top-notch devices. All of these have some of the most advanced features that can help you with your everyday work.
Best Phones For Business You Can Use In 2022
In the current year, you can buy any of the following phones and comfortably handle your work through them. You can consider most of these devices the best office phones for small businesses. For now, you can go through them.
1. iPhone 12
Overview: The iPhone 12 is the latest smartphone from Apple. It is highly expensive but loaded with some wonderful features. So, you can take it as one of the best VoIP phones for small businesses.
Vital features: OLED Display, MagSafe System, 5G compatibility.
- The 5G compatibility along with the RAM makes it a phone worthy for business.
- The OLED Display makes iPhone 12 quite clear and user-friendly.
- Less battery life makes iPhone 12 a lagger.
2. Samsung Galaxy S20
Overview: Apart from 5G connectivity and awesome cameras, the Galaxy S20 from Samsung comes with a hardy processor. This makes it one of the best phones for the business.
Vital features: Snapdragon CPU, 8 GB RAM, 5G compatibility.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 is the best 5G-ready phone in the present market.
- You can rely on it when it comes to power.
- The fingerprint sensor is erratic.
- High Price range.
3. OnePlus 8
Overview: If you are into the looks of the smartphone as well as the depth of its features, you can take the OnePlus 8. Moreover, the price range of this phone is considerable. You can consider this too as one of the best phones for business.
Vital features: 4300 mAh Battery, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 5G compatibility.
- Longer battery life due to the strong battery.
- Outstanding value for money.
- Wireless charging is absent.
- Mediocre camera output.
4. Nokia XR20
Overview: The XR20 smartphone from the house of Nokia is a rugged smartphone. You can use it as a smartphone for business due to its diversified feature.
Vital features: Micro SD card slot, 5G compatibility, Google Assistance Button
- The phone comes with an emergency button.
- The Nokia XR20 has its own Emergency button.
- The Google Assistance Button is not customizable.
- Storage is quite low.
5. Planet Computers Astro Slide 5G
Overview: The Planet Computers Astro Slide 5G is one of the leading smartphones that have an Octa Core setup. The phone comes with a keyboard.
Vital features: Keyboard, 5G compatibility.
- The phone has dual USB-C Ports.
- Comes with an AMOLED Display.
- Not much brand reliability is present with the phone.
- The phone comes at a premium price.
6. iPhone SE (Version- 2020)
Overview: If you want to use one of the best phones for business in minimum cost, the iPhone SE, 2020 model can be your best choice. You can play smart while maintaining your business and even serve your clients better.
Vital features: Outstanding Camera, Wireless Charging, 5G compatibility.
- The iPhone is always ready for rugged usage.
- You can get the brand reliability of Apple.
- High pocket-pinch.
7. Google Pixel 5
Overview: If you want a mid-range smartphone to run your startup perfectly, you can go with Google Pixel 5. The best thing you get from this phone is the reliability of Google.
Vital features: User-friendly Android interface, promising processor, 5G compatibility.
- The Android interface in this phone is a treat for the users.
- The phone has a sleek look with a metal interface.
- Poor camera performance in low light.
- Deterioration of specs than Pixel 4.
8. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Overview: The S20 Ultra or the Galaxy range is yet another device for business purposes. It has most features of the S20 but comes with a larger screen. Like the S20, you can consider this one to be one of the best phones for the business.
Vital features: Stronger processor and battery, 5G connectivity.
- As a user, you get the Samsung brand reliability.
- Outstanding specs as a smartphone of its price range.
- Minor issues with software and display can occur.
9. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
Overview: If you want to play smart with the looks of the gadget, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 can be one of the devices for you. It is a strong device but you need to be careful about the display.
Vital features: Wide and bright display, screen resembles that of a tab, dual functioning.
- The phone is quite easy to use.
- The processor and battery are high-functioning.
- The phone is really bulky and you might face a problem using it.
- Issues with the display might not be resolved easily.
10. Motorola Defy
Overview: If you are looking for a rugged smartphone, this is the best you can take for your business. The best thing about this phone is that it is drop and dust-proof.
Vital features: Strong 5000 mAh battery, 5G compatibility.
- The phone comes in a unique design that makes it outstanding.
- The Defy is compatible with Android Enterprise.
- Poor value for money.
- The USB port remains exposed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
If you want a business phone, the best you can do is choose the brands like Apple, Samsung, or Motorola. These brands are quite reliable.
Any iPhone or top-level Galaxy phone can provide outstanding business use. All you have to do is keep the storage and battery of the phone healthy.
Apple and Samsung have both been the best phone company in 2022. The best you can do is buy a device having such a brand name.
When it comes to getting one of the best phones for business, you should always choose a reliable phone brand. Moreover, consider the proximity to the service center for such phones. You should always get the warranty card for any business phone you buy.
So, the choice entirely remains on you and you can get the best results from your business end with a good phone.