Shopping with your eyes may be an enjoyable and quick experience for customers, but if your item has lost its appeal when you get it home or it simply doesn’t fit, don’t worry; Old Navy lets you exchange everything from impulse purchases to poorly received presents.
No matter how many attempts it takes, Old Navy Return Policy will have you covered or better dressed, to your taste, whether you pay with the Old Navy credit card or with another payment method. An accommodating return policy prevents you from having to decide between keeping anything you don’t like and selling your goods on the Internet via a third party
How To Return Items to Old Navy?
Customers can return unwanted purchases through Old Navy Return Policy for a full reimbursement within 30 days of purchase. This is usually 30 days following the date of the in-person purchase or 30 days following the date of the online order’s shipment.
You won’t be able to return a present for a refund in the form of cash. However, you are allowed to exchange it for another item or obtain an Options gift card equivalent to the cost of the original purchase. Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta shops and websites all accept the Options gift card. Irrespective of where you bought the item, there may be different procedures for returning it.
Returning Items By Mail
You may print a prepaid UPS mailing label and a packing slip using the interactive Old Navy return policy, which makes returning products free. You can use these directions to send your return.
- Choose items you wish to return.
- Create and print a mailing label.
- Pack your return securely and use original packaging if possible.
- Put the packing slip inside your return package.
- Attach the shipping label to the outside of your return package.
- Take your return package to the nearest UPS location.
- Ship your package.
Returning Items In-Store
Within 30 days after the purchase or shipment date, you can return any products you’ve bought at an Old Navy store or online through the Old Navy website to any Old Navy location. Simply follow these instructions to return Old Navy Return Policy merchandise in-store.
- Go to your local Old Navy store.
- Bring the item back in its original packaging from the store or packaging in which it was delivered.
- Tell a sales associate you would like to return the item.
- Produce either the receipt, the original credit card used for the purchase, or the shipping confirmation email.
Returns After 30 Days
More than 30 days after the date of purchase, you won’t be able to return an item for a refund, but you could be eligible for store credit instead. The Old Navy Return Policy salesperson assisting you will decide whether or not to provide you with store credit. However, the likelihood is increased if your returned product meets the following requirements.
- You have the receipt verifying your purchase
- Your item still has its tags
- The item is still being sold and is part of Old Navy’s current stock
Returns Without A Receipt
You do have choices if you want to return an item from Old Navy, but you don’t have your receipt. You can follow these instructions for 30 days after your purchase date, but remember that Old Navy Return Policy has the right to refuse returns without receipts.
- Ask an Old Navy employee for help returning an item without a receipt.
- Have them look up your credit or debit card used for the purchase.
- Be sure to have a valid ID with you, such as a driver’s license, passport, or state ID.
Returns vs. Holiday Returns
Customers can return their products to Old Navy per the company’s usual return policy for 30 days after the date of purchase. Old Navy Return Policy extends the return period for Christmas purchases, lessening the stress of giving and receiving gifts.
- Items purchased between Oct. 24 and Dec. 24 can be returned by Jan. 15 or 30 days after the purchase date or shipping date if that is later.
- Online items being returned through the mail must get to Old Navy by Jan. 15 or 30 days after the purchase date or shipping date, if that is later.
Old Navy Items You Cannot Return
There are items once purchased that cannot be returned using the Old Navy Return Policy. The following products are not accepted as returns in any capacity.
- Worn items
- Swimwear without tags
- Final sale items
- Items no longer sold in-store
Only purchases acquired via Old Navy may be returned using the Old Navy Return Policy, despite the fact that it is affiliated with shops like Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta. Remember that Old Navy maintains its 30-day return window requirement if you want a complete cash refund.
Debamalya is a professional content writer from Kolkata, India. Constantly improving himself in this industry for more than three years, he has amassed immense knowledge regarding his niches of writing tech and gaming articles. He loves spending time with his cats, along with playing every new PC action game as soon as possible.